Knowledge is power.
Non-compliance with state and federal regulations can cripple an organization. Our mission is to take the uncertainty and stress of out of the process by providing expert knowledge and tools that empower both the organization and its staff:
- To provide high quality person-centered care,
- Improve staff competency, and
- Meet demanding regulatory requirements.
Our programs focus not only what to do but also why it is important to the person/patient and the organization.
“One size does not fit all. It’s not about us. It’s about them.”
Christine Hankerson, founder of Person-Centered Care Education
It’s about understanding the individual’s personal history (work, family, social) and incorporating that knowledge and the patient’s preferences in their planning in a way that is safe and helps create a meaningful life within or outside of a facility.
Our person-centered care training programs include:
- NCCDP Training for Individuals
- NCCDP Training for Associations & Organizations
- NCCP Training for Nursing Homes – Full Day
- Federal & State Required Training Programs
- OSHA Requirements training
- Domestic Violence, HIV Aids, End of Life Care and more
- Stress Management and Staff Communication
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs 1 and 3 hour Dementia Training
Find Out How Christine and Person-Centered Care Education can help you meet or exceed national standards for person-centered care.Have additional questions or concerns, please call or email:
Call: (813) 760-6063
Email: Please use the contact form or email me directly at Christine @ PersonCenteredCareEducation.com