Person-Centered Care Education provides education and training to organizations, associations, and individuals to help implement and improve person-centered care competency, compliance and outcomes.
Christine Hankerson, MSN, MS/P, PhD, CDP, CADDCT, RN founded Person-Centered Care Education to specifically to address the educational objectives of person-centered care. Christine brings a unique depth of both nursing and educational-training experience as well as a proven track record for creating effective educational programs that meet or exceed quality standards of excellence.
- Twenty years of nursing and healthcare education and training experience.
- Decades of nursing experience.
- Received positive feedback from regulators on numerous occasions.
- Served as a state examiner for nursing assistant candidates.
- Has helped navigate and bring together blended online and in-person learning experiences.
- Had a better pass rate then the state average, when she taught the nursing assistant classes for her prior employer.
- Key player in helping her prior employer earn national awards from AHCA/NCAL.
- Member Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators.
- Provider for the Florida Department of Elder Affairs.
- Consultant and contributor to Lippincott of Nursing Procedures (2016), Seventh Edition.
- Published three articles in peer-reviewed journals, one of which became a continuing education piece.
- One of two instructors who designed and implemented a successful, long-standing nursing assistant training program.
- Published, Recruiting, and retaining nurses in a shrinking labor pool, in the Florida Healthcare Association’s Pulse magazine for providers.
Find out how Christine and Person-Centered Care Education can help you meet or exceed national standards for person-centered care, please call or email:
Call: (813) 760-6063
Email: Please use the contact form or email me directly at Christine @ PersonCenteredCareEducation.com