The Experts in Person-Centered Care
Education & Training
Improve Compliance in
Increase Knowledge & Competency in
Welcome to Person-Centered Care Education
At Person-Centered Care Education our focus and expertise is helping organizations implement and enhance “person-centered” care initiatives.
“Being person-centered is about focusing care on the needs of individuals, moving from “what is the matter with you” to “what matters to you.” ~ Health Education England
Backed by more than twenty years of nursing and healthcare education and training experience, positive feedback from regulators, and experience as a state nursing assistant examiner, Christine Hankerson, MSN, MS/P, PhD, RN, founder of Person-Centered Care Education, offers the breadth of experience and results-oriented approach that your organization demands.
The Benefits of Working with Us
Christine has worked in the trenches alongside administrators, directors, nurses, nursing assistants, and more. Having served as a state nursing assistant examiner, she knows how to meet the rigorous demands of today’s auditing organizations. By offering the highest quality person-centered care education training, we help you:
- Adhere to standards of excellence in person-centered care
- Provide appropriate, competent, and sensitive person-centered care and support to residents
- Increase staff and organizational compliance
- Foster better quality outcomes
- Be able to pinpoint gaps in a resident’s (person’s) needs
- Improve staff’s ability to know a resident’s preferences, anticipate their needs, and adapt accordingly to a changing condition.
- Improve resident safety.
- Implement an interdisciplinary approach where everyone works together for the same person-centered goal.
“The goal of person-centered care is for people to lead lives that are meaningful to them.”
Let us help bring person-centered care to life in your organization that adds meaning to your residents, clients and to your organization as a whole.
Let’s schedule a time to discuss your needs, please call or email:
Call: (813) 760-6063